With our Zapier Triggers, you can almost make everything you want with your calls! Check some Zapier's use cases in order to see the power of this type of integration.
/!\ Our App is not currently published globally on Zapier. You need to go to https://aircall.io/zapier and click on "Accept" in order to see Aircall in Zapier :) /!\
To start using Zapier with Aircall, you need a Zapier account (you can try their free plan) and follow the steps below:
- Login to your Zapier account
- Click on "Make a Zap!"
- Choose the Aircall trigger related to "New Call"
- Select the action you want to activate (Email here)
- Copy URL you find at step 2
- Open a new window and create a new integration into your Aircall account (Dashboard > Company > Integrations > Add an integration
- Select Zapier in the type field and paste the previous URL starting by https://zapier.com/hooks/catch/
- Click on "Save" and go back to Zapier
- Click on Continue and connect the account for your action. This step 3 is all yours: just follow the steps provided by Zapier
- Step 4 on Zapier is about filters. All are optionnals and you can fill them in order to fit your needs. For example, you would like to filter triggers to match only one number.
- The step 5 is the most important, where you link data from your Aircall trigger to your custom action. Read the desc on each field and don't forget to "Insert fields" using the dedicated button. The data will be filled after each call matching your filters.
- Final step: test your webhook! Follow the steps in Zapier and make a new call (you need to match filters defined earlier).