Now that you know exactly what the Front integration has to offer, follow the simple steps below to configure the integration.
To begin, please check that you have admin rights both in Aircall and Front and that all Aircall users are using the same email address for both accounts.
- Head over to your Front App settings
- Click on the Inboxes tab
- Select Add a Team Inbox
- Choose Custom type to create a custom channel (this will be the last choice available at the bottom of the list) and click on Next
- Choose which teammates can access your new team inbox and click on Create inbox
- Scroll down the overview menu and select API endpoints
- Copy the Aircall URL available in your Inbox settings.
In order to log incoming calls into this new inbox, you just have to paste this URL in the Integrations section of your Aircall Dashboard.
To do so:
- Log in to your Dashboard
- Select Integrations in the left sidebar menu and click on Add an integration
- Select Front
- Paste the first incoming API endpoints you got from your Front inbox setting in the URL field
If you need further assistance you can always contact our Support Team, we will be more than happy to help!