Aircall is building the next-gen business phone system and in order to do so, it is essential to give you the ability to have the hands on your Aircall data.
There are many ways you can link your Aircall account to the various software you use every day:
- Webhooks: Should you, or someone in your team have some technical background, this is the perfect solution! Webhooks are the standard option in order to automate "actions" within the web industry (almost every integration is built on top of webhooks). Webhooks are very powerful and modular.
- Salesforce: Connect Aircall to Salesforce in one click. Make and receive phone calls directly from your Aircall app within Salesforce.
- Hubspot: Surface all caller data during a call and save it into your client records instantly.
- Zendesk: Automatically create tickets for your calls and match incoming calls to existing customer records.
- Pipedrive: Pipedrive automatically syncs all your phone data into pipedrive (recordings, notes, new contacts, tickets & more).
- Desk.com: Integrate Aircall to Desk.com and instantly identify who is calling you. Capture key information to deliver the best customer experience.
- Helpscout: Connect Aircall to Helpscout and have all your call information saved in Helpscout. No need to enter manual data. Everything is synchronized automatically.
- Front: Connect Aircall to Front to automatically log all inbound and outbound calls into the inbox of your choice (including call recordings).
- Zoho: Your call center software instantly integrated with Zoho. Log your calls, follow up as a team and increase your customer satisfaction.
- Intercom: Aircall will display all your phone calls directly in the right customer tickets and keep all your records up to date.
- Freshdesk: Connect Aircall to Freshdesk and integrate your phone lines with the rest of your support channels.
- Slack: Pick one or several channels to display calls directly on Slack.
- Zapier: Connect Aircall to any third party software to automate your workflows.
If you need further information you can always contact our Support Team, we will be more than happy to help!