Please follow these steps if you want to create conversations on your Help Scout account for every call answered or launched from your Aircall account.
On Help Scout:
- Login to your Help Scout account here: https://secure.helpscout.net/members/login/
- Go to "Your profile"
- Click on "API Keys" and generate a new one
- Copy your personal API Key just generated
- Login to your Aircall account here: dashboard.aircall.io/login
- Go to Company > Integrations > Add an integration.
- Select "Help Scout"
- In the ID section, enter the email of the Mailbox you want to see calls. Be careful: you need to enter the exact email used in Help Scout (case sensitive). This email will typically be firstname.lastname@example.org Otherwise, you can use the 9 digits ID of your inbox, available in the URL of a conversation (example: https://secure.helpscout.net/conversation/119213887/3549/ has ID 119213887)
- In the token section, enter the Api Key you got from your Help Scout account
- If everything is OK, you should be able to click on "Save"
To make a call from Helpscout
You can easily set up a click-to-dial in order to start a call in Aircall when clicking on a number in Helpscout.
To do so, please follow these steps.
Make sure you have removed other provider's phone integrations or Chrome extensions, before setting up the Aircall click-to-dial.
If you need further assistance, please contact our Support team.