On Help Scout:
- Login to your Help Scout account
- Go to Your profile
- Click on API Keys and generate a new key
- Copy your personal API Key just generated
- Log in to your Dashboard
- Select Integrations in the left sidebar menu
- Click on Add an integration, select Helpscout and click on Add this integration
- In the ID section, enter the email of the Mailbox for which you want to see calls. Be careful: you need to enter the exact email used in Help Scout (case sensitive). This email will typically be firstname.lastname@example.org Otherwise, you can use the 9 digits ID of your inbox, available in the URL of a conversation (example: https://secure.helpscout.net/conversation/119213887/3549/ has ID 119213887)
- In the token section, enter the Api Key you got from your Help Scout account
- Click on Save
To make a call from Helpscout
You can easily set up a click-to-dial in order to start a call in Aircall when clicking on a number in Help Scout.
To do so, please follow these steps.
Make sure you have removed other provider's phone integrations or Chrome extensions, before setting up the Aircall click-to-dial.
If you need further assistance you can always contact our Support Team, we will be more than happy to help!