In order to be sure you don't rely on wrong DNS servers, we strongly suggest that you switch your computer's DNS settings to Google's DNS servers.
Update DNS settings on Mac
- Open the Network Preferences panel
- Select your current connection and click on Advanced
- Click on + sign in order to add the two values 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11
- Finally, you can validate the previous screen and click on Apply in order to start using these settings.
Update DNS settings on Windows
- Right click on your Wifi/Cable connection in order to open Network and Sharing Center
- Find your current connected adapter and right click on Properties
- Click on Change Adapter Settings
- In the Network properties window, select Protocol Internet version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click on Properties
- On the Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4) Properties windows, check Use the following DNS server address and fill it with these values: 18.104.22.168 for Preferred DNS server, and 22.214.171.124 for Alternate DNS server
- Finally, validate the changes by clicking on OK to validate the new settings.