Our Call forwarding feature allows you to transfer incoming calls from your Aircall app to one mobile or landline number of your choice. This is particularly useful when you're on the go and still need to be able to take calls.
Before activating this feature, please take into account the following recommendations:
- Calls can be forwarded to a single number of your choice.
- When receiving a call on your forwarding device an automated message will prompt you to press "1" to prove you're a human.
- You will have to press 1 within 10 seconds before the call cascades on to the next available user.
- Calls answered on your forwarding devices (mobile or landline) will be charged as outbound calls.
- You can choose to either see the caller ID (number of the caller) on your forward-to device screen or your Aircall number that's being contacted.
To set up call forwarding from the Desktop or Web app (Users)
- Open your Desktop or Web app
- Go to the Settings page
- Select My account and click on the pencil icon in the top right corner
- Click on Add a number
- Click on the Save icon to register the number
- Go back to the Settings page and select Calling preferences
- Under the Receiving calls section, select Aircall number or Caller ID
To set up call forwarding from the Dashboard (Admins)
- Log in to your Dashboard
- Click on Team in the left sidebar menu
- Select a User
- Scroll down to Forward-to devices
- Add the mobile or landline number of your choice
- Scroll further down to Calling preferences
- Under caller Id, select show Caller ID or Your Aircall number
Warning: If you have installed the Android or iOS mobile app and set up call forwarding, make sure to deactivate one or the other. Otherwise, you will simultaneously receive calls through call forwarding device and the mobile app and this behavior will interrupt your calls.
If you need further assistance you can always contact our Support Team, we will be more than happy to help!