Running late to a meeting or traveling for work? Not to worry, Aircalls’ call forwarding feature allows you to set up a transfer for your incoming calls from your Aircall app to a mobile or landline number of your choice.
There are, however, a few important aspects to consider when activating this feature:
- Calls can be forwarded to only one single number of your choice (mobile or landline)
- When receiving a call on your forwarding device, an automated message will prompt you to press "1" to prove that you're a human and not a robot
- Press 1 within 10 seconds before the call cascades to the next available user
- Calls that are answered on your forwarding devices will be charged as outbound calls
- You can choose to either see the caller id (number of the caller) on your forward-to device screen or your Aircall number
Enabling the Forward-to-Device
Only Administrators can set call forwarding devices for themselves and any of their users. Please note that there can only be one forwarding device activated on the user profile at a time.
- Log in to your Dashboard
- Search for a user profile in the landing page
- Scroll down to forward-to-device
- Add the mobile or landline number of your choice and click save
- Scroll further down on the same page to calling preferences
- Under caller id, you can choose to select show caller id or your Aircall number
WARNING: If you have installed the Android or iOS mobile app and set up call forwarding, make sure to deactivate either the call forwarding device or the mobile app. When keeping both the forwarding feature and mobile app activated at the same time, you will experience service interruptions.
Still have questions or concerns? We can help! Feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get your question answered.