Our Call forwarding feature allows you to transfer incoming calls from your Phone to the mobile or landline number of your choice.
Before activating this feature, please take into account the following recommendations:
- When receiving a call on your forwarding device an automated message will prompt you to press "1" to prove you're a human.
- You will have to press 1 within 10 seconds before the call cascades on to other agents assigned to the phone number.
- Calls answered on your forwarding devices will be charged as outbound calls.
- Log in to your Dashboard
- Click on Team in the left sidebar menu
- Select a User
- Scroll down to Forward-to devices
- Add the mobile or landline number of your choice.
Set up call forwarding from the Desktop or Web app
- Open your Desktop or Web app
- Click on the Settings icon, on the bottom right
- Select My account and click on the pencil icon on the top right corner to edit your profile
- Click on Add a number
- Save your settings by pressing the Save icon on the top right corner.
Warning: If you have installed the Android or iOS mobile app and set up call forwarding, make sure to deactivate one or the other. Otherwise you will simultaneously receive the same call through call forwarding and the mobile app.
If you need further assistance, please contact our Support team.