Our Call forwarding feature allows you to transfer incoming calls from your Phone to one mobile or landline number of your choice. This is particulalry useful when you're on the go and still need to be able to take calls.
Before activating this feature, please take into account the following recommendations:
- Calls can be forwarded to a single number of your choice.
- When receiving a call on your forwarding device an automated message will prompt you to press "1" to prove you're a human.
- You will have to press 1 within 10 seconds before the call cascades on to the next available user.
- Calls answered on your forwarding devices(mobile or landline) will be charged as outbound calls.
To set up call forwarding from the Desktop or Web app (Users)
- Open your Desktop or Web app
- Go to the Settings page
- Select My account and click on the pencil icon on the top right corner
- Click on Add a number
- Click on the Save icon to register the number
To set up call forwarding from the Dashboard (Admins)
- Log in to your Dashboard
- Click on Team in the left sidebar menu
- Select a User
- Scroll down to Forward-to devices
- Add the mobile or landline number of your choice.
Warning: If you have installed the Android or iOS mobile app and set up call forwarding, make sure to deactivate one or the other. Otherwise you will simultaneously receive calls through call forwarding and the mobile app.
If you need further assistance you can always contact our Support Team, we will be more than happy to help!