When making and receiving calls using the Aircall Web App, you will need to make sure you've installed the latest Google Chrome version and that you've allowed Google Chrome access to your microphone.
Please follow the steps below to maintain a connection with your microphone and Google Chrome, ensuring great audio connection:
- Click on the red-crossed camera in the right corner of the Chrome address bar.
- Select Always allow https://phone.aircall.io to access your microphone.
- Click on Done.
- Reload your web app.
This will only need to be done once at initial login when using the web app.
If you see the error below when attempting to log into the web app please review your computer's headset settings.
Please follow the 2 simple steps below to correct these settings:
- First, make sure your headset is plugged in and configured correctly.
- Click on Secure next to the phone.aircall.io address bar, scroll down to Microphone and select "Always allow on this site".
- Click on Restart to reload the page.
This gives Aircall permission to access your headset for calls.
If the error persists, please also complete the steps below:
- Open your Google Chrome Settings page
- Search for "Content settings"
- Go to content settings, select Microphone, then choose Default from the drop-down list
If you need further assistance you can always contact our Support Team at email@example.com.
They are happy to assist you!