If you are using the web app to make and receive calls, please make sure you're using the latest Google Chrome version and that you've allowed Google Chrome to access your microphone, otherwise, you will have trouble making calls.
Please follow the steps below to allow Google Chrome to access your microphone.
- Click on the red-crossed camera in the right corner of the Chrome address bar
- Select Always allow https://phone.aircall.io to access your microphone and click on Done
- Reload your web app.
You should only have to do this step the first time you log into the web app.
In case you get the error page below after attempting to log into your web app, this means that some headset settings need to be reviewed on your browser.
Please follow the 2 simple steps below to correct these settings:
- First, make sure your headset is plugged in and configured correctly
- Click on Secure next to the phone.aircall.io address bar, scroll down to Microphone and select "Always allow on this site"
- Click on Restart to reload the page
This should give Aircall the permission to access your headset and allow you to continue making and receiving calls.
If the issue persists, please go further with the steps below :
- Open your Google Chrome Settings page
- Search for "Content settings"
- Go to content settings, select Microphone, then choose Default from the drop-down list
If you need further assistance you can always contact our Support Team, we will be more than happy to help!