Administrators to the Aircall account can change their password directly from the Dashboard or from their Desktop or Web app.
If you want to change your password or have forgotten the password to your Aircall account and need to reset it, please follow the instructions below.
Change your password from the Dashboard
- Log in to your Dashboard
- Click on Team in the left side menu
- Select the User and click on Edit user on the top right corner of the page
- Click on Change password
- Enter Current password, New password and Confirm new password
- Finally, click on Update password.
Once you’ve changed your password, you’ll receive a confirmation mail from us.
Change your password from the Phone
You can change your password on your Desktop or Web app:
- Open your Desktop or Web app
- Click on the Settings icon, on the bottom right
- Go to My account page
- On your account tab, click on the pencil icon on the top right corner to edit your profile
- Scroll down to the password tab and change your password.
Once you’ve changed your password, you’ll receive a confirmation email from us.
Reset your password
If you have forgotten your password you can easily reset it:
- Head over to the Aircall login page
- Scroll over the password tab and click on Forgot your password?
- Enter the email address you used to register and click on Reset.
You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
If you still need assistance, please contact the Support team.