You may need to change or reset your password from time-to-time on your Aircall account for security purposes or simply because you forgot your password. If you know your old password and need to update it to a new one, you can easily change the password directly from The Aircall Phone.
Follow these steps to reset your password:
- Open your Desktop or Web app.
- Click on the Settings icon in the navigation menu on the bottom of the app.
- Go to My Account page.
- On your account tab, click on the pencil icon on the top right-hand corner.
- Scroll down to the personal information tab and click change your password.
- Enter your current password, new password and confirm.
- Click Update.
Once you’ve changed your password, you’ll receive a confirmation email from Aircall.
Resetting your Password
If you have forgotten the password to your Aircall account, you can reset it through the Aircall Phone login page. Here’s how:
- Open your Aircall Phone.
- Click on Forgot Password.
- Enter the email address you used to register and click on Reset.
You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. If you do not receive this email, please make sure to double-check your spam or other folders of your inbox. Additionally, make sure that the aircall is not blacklisted from your domain host server.
If you should still need assistance with resetting your password, please directly contact the Support team.