There are some situations where you may need to change or reset your password on your Aircall account. If you know your old password and need to update to a new one, you can easily change the password directly from the Dashboard or from the Aircall Desktop or Web app.
Note: You must be an Administrator in order to change the password on another users' account.
Change your password from the Aircall Dashboard
- Log in to your Dashboard
- Click on Team on the left-hand navigation menu
- Select the User and click on Edit User located in the upper right-hand corner of the page
- Click on Change Password
- Enter current password, new password and confirm new password
- Finally, click on Update Password.
Once you’ve changed your password, you’ll receive a confirmation mail from Aircall.
Changing your Password from the Aircall Phone
You can change your password on your Desktop or Web app:
- Open your Desktop or Web app
- Click on the Settings icon, on the bottom right
- Go to My account page
- On your account tab, click on the pencil icon on the top right-hand corner to edit your profile
- Scroll down to the password tab and change your password.
Once you’ve changed your password, you’ll receive a confirmation email from Aircall.
Resetting your Password
If you have forgotten the password to your Aircall account, you can reset it through the Aircall login page. Here’s how:
- Head over to the Aircall login page
- Scroll over the password tab and click on Forgot your password?
- Enter the email address you used to register and click on Reset.
You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. If you do not receive this emailed link, please make sure to double check your spam or "other" folders of your inbox.
If you should still need assistance with resetting your password, please contact the Support team.