There are some situations where you may need to change or reset your password in your Aircall account. If you know your old password and need to update to a new one, you can easily change the password directly from the Aircall Desktop or Web app.
Changing Your Password from the Application
- Open your Desktop or Web application
- Click on the Settings page
- Go to My Account
- Click on the pencil icon in the top right-hand corner to edit your profile
- Scroll down to the Personal Information section and click on Change My Password
- Then you should receive a confirmation email
Resetting your Password
- Open your Desktop or Web app
- Scroll over the password tab and click on Forgot Your Password
- Enter the email address you use to login to Aircall and click on Reset
- You'll then receive an email with a link to reset your password
Please note that if you do not receive this email, please be sure to check your Spam or Other folders of your inbox. If you still do not receive the email please be sure that your host domain allows you to receive emails from Aircall.
Have more questions? We love questions! Just reach out to the Support Team, we will be more than happy to help!