If you are looking for a specific call you made or received in Aircall, you can use the custom filter feature in the Desktop or Web app to locate the information you're looking for.
You can filter calls by:
- types (inbound or outbound)
- numbers (Aircall numbers)
*Please note that it is not yet possible to search by the number of your customer when using this feature.
Let's take a look at how you can access this feature:
- Open your Desktop or Web app
- Go to the Activity page
- Click on the Custom Filter Icon on the top right corner
- Select the custom filters according to the calls you would like to view
- Click Apply
The search results will appear in the All Calls section of the app once applied. If you'd like to search for another call you can reset your filters easily by clicking on: Reset filters
Looking for more detailed data? Use our Analytics Feature to export an excel report directly to your email address.
Have more questions? We love questions! Just contact our Support Team, we will be more than happy to help!