You can receive the following automated email notifications to keep you updated on your account activity:
- Voicemails: Receive an email each time a voicemail is left on one of your numbers. The email will include a link to the voicemail recording. This notification is activated by default.
- Call assignment: Receive an email when someone on your team assigns you a call. This lets you follow up even if your app isn't open. This notification is activated by default.
- Daily summary of calls requiring follow-up: Receive a list of missed calls and voicemails that have not yet been dealt with. The email is sent every day at 8 am in your personal timezone. This notification is deactivated by default.
Follow the steps below in order to view and edit the email notifications activated on your account:
- Open your Desktop or Web app
- Click on the Settings icon, on the bottom right
- Go to Email notifications
- On your Email notifications tab, activate or deactivate the notifications you would like to receive
- Changes will be automatically saved.
If you need further assistance, please contact our Support team.