With Aircall you can receive the following automated email notifications to keep you updated on your call activity:
- Voicemail: An email including a recording of each voicemail left on one of the Aircall numbers you're assigned to. This notification is activated by default.
- Call assignment: An email when someone on your team assigns you a call to follow up on. This notification is activated by default.
- Invoices: An email with your monthly invoice document.
- Daily follow-up list: An email with a list of missed calls and voicemail that have not yet been handled.This email is sent every day at 8 am in your defined timezone and is deactivated by default.
- Activity Summary: An email with a summary of all calls received ad made on all numbers you're assigned to.
To edit your email notifications:
- Open your Desktop or Web app
- Go to the Settings page
- Go to Email notifications
- Activate or deactivate the different notifications
You'll now only be receiving the chosen call notifications!
If you need further assistance you can always contact our Support Team, we will be more than happy to help!