Calling Preferences enable agents to customize their Phone by choosing their default numbers, audio devices, and more.
You can set the following options:
- Making calls: Set the default Aircall number that will appear on your caller's ID and the default area code that will be displayed to the phone numbers that you call.
- Receiving calls: When receiving an inbound call, you can choose to see your caller's number or the Aircall number they are trying to reach. Set up the ringtone you want, choose whether you would like a pop-up screen to show when receiving a call, and activate keyboard shortcuts for picking up or hanging up your calls.
- After calls: Set yourself as unavailable for a determined period of time after hanging up in order to complete after call tasks.
- Sound devices: Set your headset as your default audio device.
To set up your calling preferences:
- Open your Desktop or Web app.
- Go to the Settings page
- Go to the Calling Preferences section
- Choose your calling preferences. Changes will be automatically saved.
If you need further assistance, please contact our Support team.