Once you've downloaded and installed the Aircall app on your desktop, the next step is to choose your calling preferences. Calling Preferences enable users to customize their Aircall app by choosing their default numbers, audio devices and more.
To set up your calling preferences
- Open your Desktop or Web app
- Go to the Settings page
- Go to the Calling Preferences section and choose which options you want to set up
You can set the following options
- Making calls: Set the default Aircall number and default country code.
- Number displayed when forwarding calls to mobile: When receiving an inbound call forwarded to your cell phone, you can choose to see the caller's number or the Aircall number they are trying to reach you on.
- Call notifications: Select the default ringtone you want or choose to have no ringtone. Decide whether you would like a pop-up screen of your app when receiving a call.
- Shortcuts: Activate keyboard shortcuts for picking up, declining or hanging up your calls. Please be careful with the keyboard during a call to prevent accidental rejections of calls when shortcuts are activated.
- After calls: Set a wrap up time in order to complete any after call tasks.
Your app is now customized to your preferences, you're now ready to make and receive calls even more productively!
If you need further assistance you can always contact our Support Team, we will be more than happy to help!