Administrators can set the following Calling Preferences from their Dashboard or from their Desktop or Web app:
- Receiving calls: When receiving an inbound call, you may choose to see your caller's number or the Aircall number they are trying to reach. Select a ringtone, choose whether or not you would like a pop-up screen to appear for every inbound call, and activate keyboard shortcuts for picking up, declining or hanging up.
- Making calls: Set the default Aircall number that will appear on your caller's ID, as well as the default area code that will be displayed to the people you call.
- After calls: Set yourself as unavailable for a determined period of time after hanging up in order to complete after call tasks.
- Sound devices: Set your headset as your default audio device.
To choose your calling preferences follow the steps below:
On the Dashboard:
- Log in to your Dashboard
- Click on Team in the left sidebar menu
- Select the User for which you want to change calling preferences
- Scroll down to the Calling preferences tab
- Set your preferences.
On the Desktop or Web app:
- Open your Desktop or Web app
- Click on the Settings icon, on the bottom right
- Go to Calling Preferences
- Choose your calling preferences
- Changes will be automatically saved.
Note: Some calling preferences can only be updated from the Desktop or Web app.
If you need further assistance, please contact our Support team.