Automatically setting up your daily working hours allows you to be able to open up your Aircall app and start your day in a flash. If you are an Aircall Admin, you can easily define your own working hours or another user's working hours for which you will only receive calls. If you aren't an Admin, feel free to follow these steps to configure your own hours.
How are working hours categorized?
- Available: users will receive calls at all times.
- Auto: users can choose their working hours for each day of the week that they will be available to take calls.
- Unavailable: users will not receive any calls at any time.
Setting Your Working Hours through the Dashboard
- Log in to your Dashboard
- Click on Team on the left side menu
- Select the User you would like to edit
- Click on Working Hours then select a Timezone and define the working hours you prefer
Set your working hours on your Desktop or Web App
- Log in to your Desktop or Web app
- Go to the Settings page
- Click on Working Hours, select your timezone and define your working hours by clicking on the time slots that you'd like to activate (in green)
Note: You can also access your Working Hours settings by clicking on the Status icon on the bottom right corner of your Desktop or Web app.
Kindly note that when you set working hours in your profile, they will apply to all Aircall lines you are assigned to when receiving calls/
Want to know the difference between Working hours and Business hours? Jump here.
Have more questions? Contact our Support Team, we will be more than happy to help!