Automatically setting up your daily working hours allows you to be able to open up your Aircall app and start your day in a flash. If you are an Aircall Admin, you can easily define your own working hours or another user's working hours for which you will only receive calls. If you aren't an Admin, feel free to follow these steps to configure your own hours.
How are working hours categorized?
- Available: users will receive calls at all times.
- Auto: users can choose their working hours for each day of the week that they will be available to take calls.
- Unavailable: users will not receive any calls at any time.
Setting Your Working Hours through the Dashboard
- Log in to your Dashboard
- Click on Team on the left side menu
- Select the User you would like to edit
- Click on Working Hours then select a Timezone and define the working hours you prefer
Set your working hours on your Desktop or Web App
- Log in to your Desktop or Web app
- Go to the Settings page
- Click on Working Hours, select your timezone and define your working hours by clicking on the time slots that you'd like to activate (in green)
Note: You can also access your Working Hours settings by clicking on the Status icon on the bottom right corner of your Desktop or Web app.
Kindly note that when you set working hours in your profile, they will apply to all Aircall lines you are assigned to when receiving calls/
What's the difference between Working hours and Opening hours?
Administrators can set a number's opening hours regardless of the user's working hours.
If an Aircall number is set as closed, no users assigned to the line will receive calls even if their working hours indicate that they are available.
Administrators can choose to manage the availability of their phone support in three ways:
1. By defining opening hours for each of their numbers, leaving teammates in available mode to be able to answer calls.
2. By defining working hours for each teammate and leaving their Aircall numbers always open. (Calls will then come to whichever teammate is available to take the call).
3. By mixing numbers' opening hours and teammates' working hours. Calls will come in when numbers are open and at least one teammate is available.
Have more questions? Contact our Support Team, we will be more than happy to help!