Admins can easily define their own working hours or a User's working hours, during which they will receive calls. If you're a User you can also configure your own hours.
They can choose to set:
- Always available: Users will receive calls at all times.
- Auto: Users can choose their working hours for each day of the week.
- Unavailable: Users will not receive any calls.
Set your working hours on your Dashboard
- Log in to your Dashboard
- Click on Team on the left side menu
- Select the User you would like to edit
- Click on Working Hours, select a Timezone and define working hours
Set your working hours on your Desktop or Web App
- Log in to your Desktop or Web app
- Go to the Settings page
- Click on Working Hours, select your timezone and define your working hours by clicking on the time slots that you'd like to activate (in green)
Note: You can also access your Working Hours settings by clicking on the Status icon on the bottom right corner of your Desktop or Web app.
These working hours apply when receiving calls on any of the Aircall numbers you're associated with.
Working hours vs Opening hours
Administrators can set a number's opening hours regardless of the user's working hours.
Thus, if an Aircall number is set as Closed, nobody will receive calls even if their working hours indicate they are available.
Administrators can choose to manage the availability of their phone support in 3 ways:
1. By defining opening hours for each of their numbers, leaving teammates in Available mode.
2. By defining working hours for each teammate, leaving their Aircall numbers always Open. Calls will then come in whenever a teammate is available.
3. By mixing numbers' opening hours and teammates' working hours. Calls will come in when numbers are open and at least one teammate is available.
If you need further assistance you can always contact our Support Team, we will be more than happy to help!