Before you start using the Aircall CTI in Lightning experience, you must:
1. Import the Aircall CTI to your Salesforce account
2. Add users to your Call Center
3. Enable your Salesforce app to display the Aircall CTI
- Go to Setup and search for Call Center in the quick find bar
- Click on Call Centers and select Aircall CTI for Salesforce
- Click on Manage Call Center Users
- Search for your users by typing their name and click on Find
- Select the users who should have access to the Aircall CTI within Salesforce
- Click Add to Call Center.
- Search for Call Center in the quick find bar
- Click on Call Centers and select Softphone Layouts
- Click on New, pick a Name and click on Default Layout. Then, select Save.
4. Enable your Salesforce app to display the Aircall CTI
- Go to Setup home
- Search App in the quickfind bar
- Click on App Manager
- Edit the Salesforce App you wish to have the Aircall CTI displayed for your Team (this is the edit button: )
- Please note that our App Aircall in lightning is already configured with the Utility Bar.
- Click on Utility Bar
- Click on Add and select Open CTI Softphone
- Optionally: change the Label to the name of your choice
- Click on Save and click on Done.
The Open CTI Softphone in the Utility Bar should look like the following: