Please check out the following instructions to set up your headset on Windows or Mac.
Set up your headset on Windows
- Right click the Speaker icon on the bottom right corner of your task tab and select Playback devices.
- First, make sure to Disable the Playback and Recording devices you are not using.
- Then, on the Playback tab, set your headset as Default Device and click Configure to test the sound on your headset.
- Click on Test and Next to complete the configuration.
- Now, it's time to test your microphone.
- On the Recording tab select the device you want to use from the list, click on Configure then Set up microphone. You will then have to follow the Microphone Setup wizard in order to make sure your microphone is properly recognized by the system.
Set up your headset on Mac
- Open your System Preferences and select Sound.
- Select your headset from the sound output list.
- Select your headset from the sound input list.
Note: Don't forget to restart your Aircall app once you're done!
Test your headset
Once you have set up your headset, you can test it!
In order to do so, head over to the Help section of your app and click on Test your headset. Then, just follow the steps set forth by Lisa, our robot assistant!
If you need further assistance with setting up your headset, please contact our Support team.