We've introduced our brand new Team feature that allows you to create a team and assign it directly to your numbers. This will enable you to limit call rollbacks during transfers, significantly reduce missed calls by defining back-up teams for your numbers, and improve call distribution among agents.
Administrators can create teams with as many users as they wish and determine the call distribution rules and looping time for each team.
Inbound calls will then cascade down through the Teams and individual Agents depending on the order they are assigned to on a number.
Call distribution Rules for Teams
- Evenly on all teammates - Inbound calls will be randomly routed to any agent available within the team.
- Simultaneous calls - Inbound calls will be routed to all available users at the same time and whoever picks up first will take the call.
If you want callers to be placed in a queue when none of your agents are available to take calls, for each team you add, you can activate looping for 1, 3, 5 or 10 minutes. The caller will then be placed in the queue until an agent within the team is available to take a call.
How to set up your Call Distribution preferences
- Log in to your Dashboard
- First make sure you've created teams
- Then Click on Numbers in the left sidebar menu
- Select the number you would like to set Call Distribution for
- Scroll down to Call Distribution and choose your settings
Note: You can add teams and individual agents on a call distribution
If you need further assistance, please contact our Support team.