We've introduced a feature that will allow your incoming calls to ring on both your headset and computer speakers. This is especially useful if you don't always have your headset on and therefore you don't always hear your calls ring.
As this feature is only available upon request, please first contact our Support team or your account manager to have it activated.
To set it up:
- Open your Desktop or Web app
- Go to the Settings page
- Go to Calling Preferences
- Activate Ring on headset and computer
A few points to consider when using this feature :
- Make sure your USB headset is properly configured for use with Aircall
- Your USB headset needs to be plugged in before launching the app
- Deactivate sleep mode on your computer as calls will not ring in sleep mode
If you're on Windows, you will also need to follow the extra steps below :
- Right click the Speaker/Headphone icon on the bottom right corner of your task tab and select Sounds
- Go to the Communications tab and select "Do nothing"
If you need further assistance you can always contact our Support Team, we will be more than happy to help!