- Log in to your Dashboard
- Select Integrations in the left sidebar menu
- Select Intercom and click on Install
Click on INSTALL:
Connect A Number:
- Select a number that you'd like to link to have linked to the Intercom integration.
You'll then be redirected to the Intercom login page. Please enter your credentials and login to your Intercom account to complete the integration.
Finally, you'll need to authorize access between Aircall and Intercom. Please click on Authorize Access:
Once you have completed these steps, your integration is now active!
Now, let’s define your call settings and rules.
- Add or remove the Aircall numbers you want linked to your Intercom integration. Please keep in mind that a number must be linked or it will not work.
- Choose when tickets are created for each type of call.
Defining assignment rules in Intercom
The last step is to define your assignment rules for missed calls in Intercom. (Please keep in mind you should have an inbox seat to access this part of the integrations and a ProPlan).
- In Intercom go to the Inbox, then Automation then Assignment Rules.
- Select IF message content contains Missed call on [Your Aircall Number], THEN Assign to (select a teammate).
Making Calls from Intercom using Aircall's Click-to-Dial
Have more questions? We love questions! Just contact our Support Team, we're more than happy to assist!