- Log in to your Dashboard
- Select Integrations in the left sidebar menu
- Click on Add an integration, select Intercom and click on Add this integration
- You will be redirected to your Intercom login page. Enter your credentials and login to your Intercom account to complete the integration.
Once you have completed these quick steps, your integration is active! Now, let’s get it to work exactly how you need it to.
- Pick which Aircall numbers should get linked to your Intercom integration
- Choose when tickets should get created
Define assignment rules in Intercom
The next and last step is to define the assignment rules you wish to apply for missed calls.
- In Intercom go to the Rules tab then Create a New Rule
- Select IF message content contains Missed call on [Your Aircall Number], THEN Assign to (select a teammate)
To make a call from Intercom
You can easily set up a click-to-dial in order to start a call in Aircall when clicking on a number in Intercom.
To do so, please follow these steps.
If you need further assistance you can always contact our Support Team, we will be more than happy to help!