When it comes to loading familiar websites, cookies and caches come in real handy. Cookies are files that are created on your computer by websites that you’ve been to. These files are stored in your cache and helps those pages load and run faster.
However, it is important to clear your cookies and cache from time to time so that you can have the most updated versions of websites and forms.
Keep in mind that after you’ve cleared your cookies, some pages may seem to load slower because all their images have to be loaded again. Additionally, website settings (like usernames and passwords) will be deleted, so be sure to have those stored in a safe place before clearing your cookies.
How to Clear Cookies & Cache
- Open Google Chrome
- On your browser toolbar, click More More Tools Clear Browsing Data
- In the "Clear browsing data" box, click the checkboxes for Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete
- Choose beginning of time to delete everything
- Click Clear browsing data
Additionally, to avoid any cookies related issues you can set up an "auto-clean" rule on your browser :
- Click on the following link: chrome://settings/content/cookies?search=cookies
- Go to "clear on exit" and add in your dashboard Aircall link: https://dashboard-v2.aircall.io
If you need further assistance you can always contact our Support Team, we will be more than happy to help!