Cookies are files created on your computer by websites that you have visited. They are stored in your cache which allows pages to load and run faster. Clearing your browser’s cache and cookies means that website settings (like usernames and passwords) will be deleted and some sites might appear to be a little slower because all of the images have to be loaded again.
How to clear cache and cookies
- Open Google Chrome
- On your browser toolbar, click More More Tools Clear Browsing Data
- In the "Clear browsing data" box, click the checkboxes for Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete
- Choose beginning of time to delete everything
- Click Clear browsing data
Additionally, to avoid any cookies related issues you can set up an "auto-clean" rule on your browser :
- Click on the following link: chrome://settings/content/cookies?search=cookies
- Go to "clear on exit" and add in your dashboard Aircall link: https://dashboard-v2.aircall.io
If you need further assistance you can always contact our Support Team, we will be more than happy to help!