When receiving or making a call to a client, you might need to contact another person at some point during this call. Our brand new Parallel call feature allows you to put a customer on hold, start an outbound call with another contact, then instantly switch back and forth between both conversations as needed.
What can this feature do?
- When already on an inbound or outbound call, you can dial an external number or registered contact to start a second call
- The person you're not directly in communication with will be put on hold automatically
- You can swap between the two calls
- You can assign, tag and comment both parts of the call
- You can call back the same number after you've hung up
- You can make as many consecutive calls while on the same inbound or outbound call as needed, (hang up and call another person) but you can only have 2 calls in parallel
How does this feature work?
- While on an inbound or outbound call with a client, click on the "start a new call" icon
- Type in your contact's number or a registered contact's name, then launch the call (your first call will be put on hold)
- Once you've successfully launched your second call, you can swap between both calls at any time
- Press the hang up button to end the call with one party or the other
If you need further assistance or information on this feature, you can always contact our Support Team, we will be more than happy to help!