Now that you know exactly what the Pipedrive integration has to offer, let's take a look at how to configure your integration.
To begin, please ensure that you have admin rights in both Aircall and Pipedrive.
- Log in to your Dashboard
- Select Integrations in the left sidebar menu
- Select Pipedrive and click on Install
- Choose the Numbers you want to add to Pipedrive and click on Next
- Log in to your Pipedrive account
- Click on Allow and Install to give Aircall access to the requested permissions
That's it! Now your integration is active.
Making Calls from Pipedrive
You can easily set up a click-to-dial in order to start a call in Aircall when clicking on a number in Pipedrive.
Make sure you have removed any other provider's phone integrations or Chrome extensions before setting up the Aircall click-to-dial. You'll need to choose Aircall as the default program.
You can choose how tickets are created by updating the Call Workflow section of the integration by scrolling down on the integration setup page:
Now that your integration configuration is complete, you can now begin to use Aircall with Pipedrive.
Still have questions? We love questions. Just reach out to our Support Team, we will be more than happy to assist.