Now that you know exactly what the Pipedrive integration has to offer, follow the simple steps below to configure the integration. To begin, please check that you have admin rights both in Aircall and Pipedrive and that all Aircall users are using the same email address for both accounts.
Warning: If your users' email address in Aircall and in Pipedrive are not the same calls will not be logged properly.
- Log in to your Dashboard
- Select Integrations in the left sidebar menu
- Select Pipedrive and click on Install
- Choose the Numbers you want to add to Pipedrive and click on Next
- Log in to your Pipedrive account
- Click on Allow and Install to give Aircall access to the requested permissions
That's it! your integration is now active.
To make a call from Pipedrive
You can easily set up a click-to-dial in order to start a call in Aircall when clicking on a number in Pipedrive.
To do so :
- Go to your Pipedrive settings
- Click on Company settings in the left sidebar menu,
- Then replace « Phone number link syntax » by: web+aircall:[number]
Make sure you have removed other provider's phone integrations or Chrome extensions, before setting up the Aircall click-to-dial.
If you need further assistance you can always contact our Support Team, we will be more than happy to help!