The Advanced Analytics is a feature available to Admins only on the Aircall Enterprise plan. Accessible from the Dashboard, the report provides a detailed view of call activity, customer service metrics, and team productivity.
This feature also provides a filter option that you'll find very useful that will allow you to refine results and easily find, view and export specific call metrics for your teams.
What filters can you apply?
For all the filter options listed below, you'll be able to select a single parameter or select several parameters.
- Filter by date and range - Search calls for a defined date range.
- Filter by call made - Search for calls made only when your lines are open, only when your lines are closed or at any time of the day.
- Filter by number - Search for inbound and outbound calls for only one number or multi-select several numbers.
- Filter by a teammate - Search for inbound and outbound calls for only one teammate or multi-select several teammates.
- Filter by team - Search for inbound calls for only one team or multi-select several teams. Please note that the results shown with this filter will only be inbound answered calls. Don't forget to assign your teams to a number in order to see call metrics for teams.
That's it! Once you've applied your desired filters you can simply export the results in the form of graph data or raw data.