To ensure a consistent level of customer service and measure agent performance, those in supervisory roles may want to have the ability to monitor live calls and train agents effectively during a call.
Aircall's Agent Coaching feature, available on the Professional plan, does just that by providing Aircall Admins the privilege of listening in on calls in real-time. Aircall admin can whisper to an agent without alerting the customer, coaching them to professionalism and productivity.
How does this feature work for Admins
- Log in to your Dashboard
- Click on Calls & Stats from the left sidebar menu
- Select Activity feed and activate the Live Feed
- Choose any ongoing (live) call and click Coach
- On the pop-up screen, choose to activate Incognito mode (agent won’t be notified that you're listening until you start to whisper) or Normal mode (agent is notified from the moment you join to listen)
- Click Start Coaching
- Select Whisper to agent or Leave call at any time
- You can leave and coach the same call as many times as you want
How does this feature work for Agents
- When an agent's call is being coached, the agent will be alerted by a sound.
- A notification indicating a supervisor has entered the call will appear in the agent's app.
- A notification will appear on the Aircall app reading “X is coaching me”.
- The Aircall agent will be able to hear both their customer and the coaching Aircall Admin.
- The client will not hear the coaching Admin.
- The Aircall agent can perform all typical call actions as usual (transfer, mute, hold, tag, comment, hang up)
- The Aircall agent cannot remove the coaching Aircall admin from the call.
If you need more information on this feature or if you want help using it please contact our Support Team.