Follow these simple steps below to get started.
- Log into your Re:amaze account
- Go to Settings > Voice channels
- Click on Add Aircall integration
- Choose a name for your channel
Then, login to your Aircall Dashboard and follow these steps:
- Select Account on the left sidebar menu
- Click on API Keys > Add an API key
- Choose a name for your key
- Copy and paste your API ID and API token in Re:amaze
Return to your Re:amaze account to continue the integration installation.
- Select the phone number and agent you would like to link to the channel
- Click Save
You’re all set. Once you have completed these quick steps, your integration is active and ready to use!
Making calls from Re:amaze
Making calls from Re:amaze is easy. You’ll need to set up the Click-to-Dial in Aircall which is a quick and hassle-free. Just follow these steps and you’ll be able to click on a number in Re:amaze, and you’ll be able to start making calls in a flash.
Questions? No problem! Just contact the Re:amaze support team and they’d be happy to help!