There are few tasks more daunting than the prospect of having to deal with a long list of outbound calls that need to be made. Fortunately, our team at Aircall has come up with a solution that will make your life so much easier.
Maybe you need to follow-up with a list of clients in a campaign or maybe your accounting department needs to call a long list of clients who have missed a critical payment.
Our new Power Dialer feature allows agents to achieve a more fluid and time-saving series of outbound calls without any interruptions. Say goodbye to toggling between different tools and having to copy and paste phone numbers between calls - the Aircall Power Dialer is here to eliminate these laborious manual tasks by automatically adding numbers to your queue while integrating with your CRM.
How to Access The Power Dialer
The Power Dialer feature will be available to you as long as you are currently on a Professional plan with Aircall. Please make sure that you have the latest version of the Chrome extension installed. You can verify this by going to the Chrome extension store here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensions
How does The Power Dialer work?
- Once you are logged into your Aircall desktop or web app, the Power Dialer will automatically detect phone numbers from web pages
- Click on the Add to Power Dialer button in the upper right-hand corner of the page to add numbers to your queue
- Repeat the process until all the numbers you would like to add are in your queue (these numbers will appear in the activity feed of your inbox under the section "power dialer")
- Click on Start Dial Session to begin the session
- Select the phone line you would like to make the outbound calls from
Once you have begun the session, calls will automatically begin. While you are in a session you can:
- Delete one or more numbers from the sequence
- Delete the entire sequence by selecting Delete All.
- Pause the calling sequence at any time
- Skip to the next call
- Hang up and move to the next number in the queue
- View information linked to your CRM in the call view
- Tag or Comment within the call
- Automated removal of duplicated numbers
Please note that it is not possible to receive inbound calls when in an active session.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the support team at email@example.com. We will be more than happy to assist you.