Aircall adds call center capabilities to Salesforce, centralizes all phone operations in one single-interface and uses data in Salesforce to give context to interactions.
Our Salesforce integration is only available on our Enterprise plan.
This integration will enable you to boost your productivity with the following features:
- Aircall automatically logs calls for every call made, missed, received and voicemail.
- For each type of call, choose to log object type as a case or a task
- Choose to log calls according to business hours
- The contact history will pop up on Salesforce when a call is received.
- When picking up the phone, an object is automatically created and opens on your screen. This object is automatically assigned to you. You can then take notes while talking with your client and not miss any information!
- Information is displayed in the appropriate fields
- Decide whether to feed a caller’s existing call log or create a new one
- If you receive a call from a client who is not in your Salesforce contact base, a new contact will be created
- Customize your call workflow in Salesforce
- Call transfers, comments, tags, and recordings automatically sync from Aircall & appear on Salesforce.
- You can create ticket assignment rules to pre-existing Salesforce users or groups
- The Aircall CTI is embedded within your Salesforce interface
Now that you know exactly what our Salesforce integration has to offer, check out how to configure your Salesforce integration on Aircall.
If you need further information you can always contact our Support Team, we will be more than happy to help!