Aircall adds call center capabilities to Salesforce by centralizing phone operations in a single-interface and uses data in Salesforce to give context to Aircall interactions.
Our Salesforce integration is only available on the Professional plan.
This integration will boost your productivity with the following features:
- Aircall automatically logs calls for every call made, missed, received and voicemail.
- For each type of call, choose to log object type as a case or a task.
- Choose to log calls according to business hours.
- Contact history made visible in Salesforce when a call is received.
- When answering a call, an object is automatically created and opens on your screen. This object is automatically assigned to you. You can then take notes while talking with your client and not miss any information.
- You can decide whether to add the object to the caller’s existing call history or create a new log.
- Customize your call workflow in Salesforce
- Call transfers, comments, tags, and recordings automatically sync from Aircall & appear on Salesforce.
- You can create ticket assignment rules for pre-existing Salesforce users or groups.
- Gain access to the Aircall CTI which is embedded within your Salesforce interface.
Now that you know exactly what our Salesforce integration has to offer, check out how to configure your Salesforce integration on Aircall.
If you need more information you can always contact our Support Team. They are more than happy to help!