The integration between Aircall and noCRM.io has a lot to offer in terms of making your sales team more efficient. The best part is that setting up this integration in Aircall is a quick and easy process!
Let’s dive in and begin setting up the integration.
⚠️ Please note that this integration is only available on the Expert edition of noCRM.io
First, let’s set up the integration in your Aircall account.
- Login to your Aircall Dashboard.
- Select Account located in the navigation menu in the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on API Keys > Add an API key
- Choose a name for your key
Then, you’ll need to copy and paste the API id and API token fields as shown below:
Now you’re all set in Aircall. Let’s set up the integration in noCRM.io:
- Log in to your noCRM.io account
- Go to the Admin Panel and select Aircall
- Paste your API ID and Token in their respective fields and select Connect my Aircall Account.
Making sure your calls are logged in noCRM.io
When adding a lead on noCRM.io, please make sure that the phone number is plugged into the correct default field. When you create a phone, mobile or a telephone lead field, make sure to select either Phone or Mobile as the field type in the Admin Panel > Default fields.
Calling prospects from noCRM.io
- Set Aircall as your default click-to-dial system and open your Aircall app.
- Click the phone icon on any lead with a phone number in no CRM.io, then save your browser preferences to always open Aircall in future.
The Aircall integration is also available to use on noCRM.io’s prospecting lists. You’ll just need to right-click on the cell that contains the phone number and launch the call using Aircall.
Note: This integration is not compatible with the Aircall Chrome Extension.
Still have questions? We love questions! Just reach out to our support team and we’ll be happy to assist.