With NiceReply, you can easily send a survey after a phone call and see what your customers answered as you answer the phone.
Important! In order for the integration to work, your customer must be saved as a contact on Aircall, with his or her phone number and email.
Setting up the integration
- First, make sure that you have Admin access to Aircall and NiceReply. Then, in order to setup the integration:
- Log into your NiceReply account
- Choose which kind of survey you would like to send (CSAT, CES, NPS). More information about the different surveys here.
- In the distribution options, choose “Trigger”
- Then, you will be prompted to log in to your Aircall account - Nicereply will then connect automatically to your Aircall account!
Send survey after a call - setting up the trigger
Once the integration is setup, you need to decide when to trigger the survey. You can do that in the trigger settings.
Edit the sender name, when to send, when it can repeat, and filter by mailbox or tag. Remember to activate the trigger when done.
Important! You have 2 options to trigger surveys: “mailbox” and “tags”
- Filter by tag: If you filter by tag, every Aircall call that has the corresponding tag will trigger a survey. This is useful if you don’t want to send a survey all the time for a given team. See how to create tags here.
- Filter by “mailbox” (aka Aircall teams): If you filter by mailbox, carefully select which Aircall team will trigger the survey. For every call by a member of this team that matches the condition, a survey will be sent.
Your customers will receive a survey once the conditions are met, and you’ll be able to see their answers on NiceReply and Aircall.
Seeing your customers' feedback/ answers in Aircall
The information linked to the last survey answered by a customer will be shown on Aircall as soon as the phone rings, and while on a call. That way, your team will have all the info they need to ace their phone call at their fingertips!
This information is also available in the details of the call activity: