The Aircall integration works with cloud-based Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Call activity is automatically logged in Microsoft Dynamics
- Every call made in Aircall will be logged in your Contact timeline.
- If the Contact belongs to an Account, they will also be logged in the Account timeline
- If the phone number isn’t matched in Microsoft Dynamics, a new Contact will automatically be created. (Coming soon: Admins will be able to choose preferred workflow between creating a Lead, Account or Contact when no number is matched.)
See who’s calling and access Dynamics in one click
- With Aircall’s Insight Cards, the caller information and link to their Contact page will automatically be displayed on Aircall as soon as the phone rings, or while the agent is on the phone.
- Troubleshooting: If caller details do not appear within Aircall, check to make sure that the number is associated with a profile within Microsoft Dynamics, and that the number format is supported by the integration.
Accepted number formats and fields
- E.164 international number format and national format are accepted.
- The standard phone number fields are supported within Microsoft Dynamics: Business Phone, Mobile Phone, Home Phone and Company Phone
- We recommend using the Aircall chrome extension for Click-to-Dial functionality.
- While Dynamics also offers a native click-to-dial feature that works with the Aircall app, be mindful that using it automatically opens a call activity and there is no way to deactivate that “quick create” popup.