Below is an overview of how you can use Aircall connected with Outreach. If you would like to learn how to configure your Outreach integration, click here.
Call activity is automatically logged in Outreach.
- Call details are logged under the Calls section of a Prospect profile with key details about the call, including whether it was inbound or outbound, answered or missed, and the name of the Aircall line that was used.
- All call comments captured in Aircall are also logged, along with a link to the call recording.
- If a tag is added in Aircall, it is automatically logged.
See who’s calling and access Outreach in one click
- With Aircall’s Insight Cards, a link to Prospect information in Outreach will be displayed on Aircall as soon as the phone rings, or while the employee is on the phone.
- All standard phone fields (i.e. mobile and work phone) are recognized.
- If the phone number isn’t matched to a Prospect in Outreach, you can choose to create a new profile automatically.
Accepted number formats
- Currently the E.164 international number format is the only accepted format.
- Troubleshooting: If caller details do not appear within Aircall, check to make sure that the number is associated with a Prospect within Outreach, and that the number format is supported by the integration.