This integration is currently in beta.
Below is an overview of how you can use Aircall connected with ZohoCRM. If you would like to learn how to configure your ZohoCRM integration, click here.
Call activity is automatically logged in ZohoCRM.
- Call details are logged under the Activities section of a Contact or Lead profile with key details about the call, including whether it was inbound or outbound, answered or missed, and the name of the Aircall line that was used.
- All call comments captured in Aircall are also logged as Notes, along with a link to the call recording.
See who’s calling and access ZohoCRM in one click
- With Aircall’s Insight Cards, a link to Contact or Lead information in ZohoCRM will be displayed on Aircall as soon as the phone rings, or while you’re on the phone.
- If the phone number isn’t matched to the “Phone” field of an existing Contact or Lead in ZohoCRM, a new Contact will be created.
Accepted number formats
- Currently the E.164 international number format is the only accepted format.
- Troubleshooting: If caller details do not appear within Aircall, check to make sure that the number is associated with a Contact or Lead within ZohoCRM, and that the number format is supported by the integration.
For users of prior versions of the Zoho Phonebridge integration, please note that accessing the Aircall app within the ZohoCRM interface is not available with the latest integration version. Instead, you can easily install Aircall's click-to-dial Chrome extension to start a call in Aircall by clicking on a number in ZohoCRM. You can set this up by following these steps.