The Aircall-FLG CRM integration has a lot to offer by streamlining workflows and getting rid of manual data entry after a phone call. Thankfully, getting set up only takes a few minutes.
Before you start, make sure that you have admin rights in both Aircall and FLG CRM, and that you are using the same email address for both accounts.
Step 1: Authenticate Aircall
First, login to your FLG CRM account. Then,
- Click Settings > Users in the side navigation bar.
- In the Administration section tick Enable user to manage voice.
- Click Settings > Voice in the side navigation bar.
- Click Connect on the Aircall integration.
- Follow the account authorization steps as defined by Aircall.
- Once connected to the FLG account, the Aircall integration will state Connected.
Step 2: Add a number to your FLG integration
- Login to Aircall.
- From your Dashboard, select Integrations on the left sidebar menu. You will see FLG listed under "My integrations."
- Click on the FLG box.
- Click on Add or remove numbers in the upper right hand corner of the Connected numbers section.
- Click on add an aircall number at the bottom.
- Click on search a number and start typing the name(s) or number(s) that you would like to connect.
- Hit return to select the number(s) and then click on Save.
IMPORTANT! You must add a telephone number to the FLG integration. Only those numbers will work with your FLG integration.
Great, your integration is active!