This integration is currently in beta.
This is an overview of how you can use Aircall connected with Salesloft. If you would like to learn how to configure your Salesloft integration, click here.
Call activity is automatically logged in Salesloft
- All calls are automatically logged as Call Notes along with key details about the call, including whether it was inbound or outbound, answered or missed, and the name of the Aircall line that was used.
- Call comments captured in Aircall are also logged, along with a link to the call recording.
See who’s calling and access Salesloft records with one click
- With Aircall’s Insight Cards, a link to Contact or Lead information in Salesloft will be displayed on Aircall as soon as the phone rings, or while you’re on the phone.
Tag calls to update cadence stage
- Save time on every call by getting rid of manual data entry. Use Aircall tags to change the Person Stage cadence in Salesloft automatically after a call.
- To learn how to set up Aircall tags that will update a cadence in Salesloft, click here.
Accepted number formats
- Currently the E.164, International and National number formats are supported.
- This integration requires a 3-way sync between Aircall, Salesloft, and Salesforce.
- Your Aircall account must be configured with your Salesloft account.
- Lead or Contact records in Salesloft must be synced with Salesforce in order for this integration to work.
- If caller details do not appear within Aircall, check to make sure that the number is associated with a Contact or Lead within Salesforce, and that the number format is supported by the integration. Then, check that the email for the Lead or Contact in Salesforce exactly matches the email of the caller’s profile in Salesloft.