The integration between Aircall and amoCRM has a lot to offer so that you can make and receive phone calls directly within amoCRM, and manage all your call activity in one place. The good news is that setting up the integration is easy.
Before you start, make sure that you have admin rights in Aircall and amoCRM, and that you are using the same email address for both accounts.
- To connect your amoCRM account to Aircall, login to amoCRM
- Go to your amoCRM account -> settings
- In the list of apps, select Aircall
- Follow the instructions on amoCRM to setup the integration. You will have to obtain your API ID and Token in Aircall. To do that:
- Access your Aircall Admin Dashboard
- Select Account on the left sidebar menu
- Click on API Keys > Add an API key
- Choose a name for your key. We recommend “amoCRM”
- Copy and paste your API ID and API token ang go back to AmoCRM
- Finish the installation on AmoCRM.
You will now be able to access your Aircall app directly within amoCRM to make and receive phone calls. After a call has ended, a pop-up will appear in amoCRM letting you add comments and the call result. The call will then automatically be logged under the lead profile in amoCRM containing the date, time, duration, type of call, participants and call recording.
Note: Aircall comments and aircall tags are not synced to amoCRM for now.