Postcall is an app created specifically for Aircall customers to be able to send SMS and email surveys after a call. Thankfully, getting set up only takes a few minutes.
To get started, go to https://postcall.io/ to login and follow the four steps outlined.
Step 1: Connect Aircall
Click on Connect Aircall. Next, please allow Postcall to access information about your calls by clicking on Authorize. If successful, you will see a message that says "Aircall Connected."
Step 2: Create survey
Now you will be prompted to create a survey. Follow the instructions in Postcall to create a title and survey questions.
Step 3: Test survey
(Optional) Enter your email address to view and test the survey that you created.
Step 4: Create trigger(s)
Now you can define which Aircall events will trigger will activate a survey to be sent. You can select multiple criteria to adapt the integration to your workflows, including:
- Inbound or outbound call
- The phone number used to make the call*
- The call duration
- The user making the call*
- The tags used during the call - set a new tag or use an existing one from Postcall
- If the survey is sent by SMS or email**
* IMPORTANT! You must add all of the same telephone numbers in Aircall to your Postcall integration that are listed in your trigger. To do this, make sure that you are an Aircall admin and login at https://dashboard-v2.aircall.io. Go to Integrations from the menu on the left and select Postcall from the list of integrations. Then click to Add or remove numbers.
**For the Survey to be sent by email, a contact must exist in Aircall with the right email address. Select “Email first, SMS fallback” if you prefer email but don’t always have a contact added in Aircall.
Once the trigger is set, surveys will be set according to the chosen conditions (see example below).
Great, your integration is active!
You can access your Postcall Dashboard at any time to review your call activity and any surveys sent or completed. You can also access a more detailed view for a specific survey by going to the survey tab and clicking on Open under the View column from the recently completed surveys section.
Need a little more help? No problem! Just contact our Support Team, we would be happy to help!