With the Aircall-Avoma integration, you can transcribe and analyze customer-facing calls to get summarized notes and actionable insights from every conversation. Thankfully, getting set up only takes a few minutes.
Sign Up with Avoma
- Sign up at https://app.avoma.com.
- If you are first user in your organization to create Avoma account then you are already an admin user.
- Please go to https://app.avoma.com/settings/users page to see your role in the organization.
If your role in Avoma is “Admin” then only you can connect and disconnect Aircall account.
If your role is not admin in Avoma then you can not connect or disconnect Aircall but your calls will be processed.
If you have more users in Aircall, each of them need to sign up at Avoma otherwise calls will not be processed for those users.
For Admin Users:
Steps to Connect Aircall Account
- If you are Admin in Avoma then you can connect Aircall account
- Please go to https://app.avoma.com/settings/admin_dialer and you should see “Connect to Aircall” button
- Allow to open a popup window from the browser’s setting
- Perform Aircall authentication as shown on the Auth page. Make sure that the email address used in both accounts is the same.
- After successful linking of accounts, the user will be redirected settings page after 5seconds.
- Now, Aircall settings tile should show you “Connected to Aircall” text along with the user’s email address (who performed the linking action).
- If you have more users in Aircall, each of them need to sign up at Avoma otherwise calls will not be processed for those users.
- Now we need to make changes in Aircall account.
- Log into https://dashboard-v2.aircall.io with the same account linked above
- From left navigation panel, visit Integrations tab
- Click “Integrations” and user should see Avoma’s webhook. If you do not see the Avoma integration, make sure that you have access to integrations in your Aircall account.
- Click on configure button for that webhook
- Follow the process as guided on the page to connect numbers to Avoma’s webhook
- Save your changes
- Now, Avoma will process Aircall calls for those who have Avoma account.
Steps to Disconnect Aircall Account
- This action will affect all users of your organization.
- If you have already connect your Aircall account and you are an admin in Avoma then only you can disconnect Aircall account.
- Please go to https://app.avoma.com/settings/admin_dialer and you should see “Disconnect Aircall”
- Once disconnected, calls will not be processed for any user of your organization. To process calls admin needs to connect the account again.
Steps to check if Aircall account is connected.
- Please go to https://app.avoma.com/settings/recording
- You will see Aircall tile only if any of your Admins have connected the aircall account by following steps mentioned above.
How calls are processed in Avoma?
When calls are made using a linked phone number from Aircall’s application, Avoma receives a webhook from Aircall and creates a recording and related details like Transcript, Notes, Insights, etc.. These recordings should be visible under Avoma’s “Past Meetings” section.
NOTE: As of now, Avoma will receive all webhooks for calls made from linked phone numbers but the user email which dials the call is important. If that email exists in the avoma as a user then and then only the webhook will be processed and call will be shown as a meeting in Avoma. All other webhooks where user email is not matching to any avoma user email (linked to the Aircall account) will be ignored.