The integration is in beta.
With the Aircall-Voxpay integration, you can process payment over the phone. Agents can process a payment with a customer without having to ask for or access sensitive card payment details. As such, this integrations enables call centers to achieve PCI-DSS level 1 compliance and certification.
Before you start, please sign up and set up a Voxpay account by contacting https://voxpay.ai/contact. Make sure that you have admin rights in both Aircall and Voxpay, and are logged into both platforms.
From your Aircall dashboard, select Integrations from the left sidebar menu:
- Select Voxpay
- Click on Install
Step 1 : Authenticate Voxpay
- From the pop-up, log in to your Voxpay admin account.
Step 2 : Authenticate Aircall
- From Voxpay, go to Configuration > Integration
- Click “Link an account” on Aircall button
- From a new page form Aircall that will appear, please give permission to integrate your Voxpay account.
- The Voxpay integration will now appear in the integrations section of your Aircall account
Step 3 : Setup agents and users to enable Voxpay
- Next, you will need to set up Aircall users who are able to process payment.
- To do this, please contact email@example.com to complete this step.
- Once this is done, please inform your Aircall account manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that your Voxpay integration doesn't incur additional charges to your Aircall account.
Great, your integration is active! Now just connect your Aircall number(s) and, that's it! You're all set and ready to get the most out of your Aircall-Voxpay integration.
Need a little more help? No problem! Just contact our Support Team, we would be happy to help!