Aircall aims to provide a perfect Phone system, but, we understand that inconsistencies might arise. If you have a problem, let us know - we’re here to help!
If you require technical assistance related to our product or to an integration, please submit a ticket through this form.
If you have a question or you’re looking to follow-up on a number porting, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a billing-related question, please email us at email@example.com
As a customer, you can access our Live Chat from either the Dashboard (if you are an Admin) or through the Aircall Phone application in the Help section.
The chat is open Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. - 2 a.m. (GMT+1). If we’re offline, feel free to click on Report an Issue to get in touch.
- Click on your user profile in the lower right-hand corner.
- Click Help.
- Click Chat with us.
The first thing you’ll need to do is to collect the call examples to send to our support team. Here is a quick guide on retrieving the call UUID.
In order to help you as quickly and efficiently as possible, we’ll need you to gather up as much information as possible from the start.
So, what Information should I include in my ticket?
- What is the exact behavior? Be sure to tell us details (phone app issue, quality inconsistency, calls not logging into your CRM?)
- Do you see or hear any error messages on your Phone application?
- When did this issue begin?
- Are you able to send any helpful visuals?
- Call examples (call UUID) number (at least 3)
- Tell us who you are- be sure to let us know the name of your Aircall Account and the email that you use to access Aircall.
If necessary, we may also need to organize a screen sharing session with you so that we can pinpoint the issue more quickly. This will be organized between you and a member of our Technical Team at a time most convenient for you.