There are few tasks more daunting than dealing with a long list of outbound calls to make. Whether you’re following-up with a list of clients or chasing down customer payments– our team at Aircall has a solution that will make your life much easier.
Our Power Dialer feature allows agents to save time on outbound calls, without any interruptions.
No more toggling between different tools and copy-pasting phone numbers between calls. The Aircall Power Dialer eliminates these repetitive manual tasks by automatically adding numbers to your queue while integrating with your CRM.
How to Access The Power Dialer
The Power Dialer feature is currently available on the Aircall Professional plan.
Please make sure that you have the latest version of the Chrome extension installed. You can verify this by going to the Chrome extension store here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensions
How does The Power Dialer work?
- Once you are logged into your Aircall desktop or web app, the Power Dialer will automatically detect phone numbers from web pages through the Click-to-Dial extension
- Log into the Chrome extensions and click on the Add to Power Dialer button in the upper right-hand corner of the page to add numbers to your queue
- Repeat the process until all the numbers you would like to add are in your queue (these numbers will appear in the To-do section of your Phone under the section Power Dialer)
- A notification will confirm the total number of phone numbers added or already in the queue (automatically removing duplicates)
- Click on Start Dial Session to begin the session
- Select the phone line you would like to make the outbound calls from
Once you have begun the session, calls will automatically begin with the same outbound calling line selected in your application. While you are in a session you can:
- Delete one or more numbers from the sequence outside of the call currently in progress
- Delete the entire sequence by selecting Delete All.
- Pause the calling sequence at any time
- Skip to the next call
- Hang up and move to the next number in the queue
- View information linked to your CRM in the call view
- Tag or Comment within the call
- Automated system removal of duplicated numbers
Please note that it is only possible to upload up to 1000 contacts in a Power Dialer session.
Have more questions? We LOVE questions! Just contact our Support Team and we’ll be happy to assist.