In Aircall, you can choose to receive the following automated email notifications on your call activity:
- Voicemail: An email notification when a voicemail is left on an Aircall number you're assigned to. This notification is activated by default.
- Call assignment: An email when someone on your team assigns a call to you to follow-up on. This notification is activated by default.
- Invoices: An email with your monthly invoice document. Applicable only to Admin users.
- Daily follow-up list: A list of missed calls and voicemails that have not yet been treated. This email is sent every day at 8 am in your defined timezone and is deactivated by default.
- Activity Summary: An emailed summary of all calls (incoming & outgoing) on all numbers you're assigned to. Applicable only to Admin users.
- Disabled Webhooks: An email alert when your webhook becomes deactivated. Applicable only to Admin users.
Updating your Notification Settings
There are two ways in which you can update your email notification settings. You can firstly achieve this through the Aircall Phone itself by clicking on your user-profile in the lower left-hand corner of the Phone. Once you click on your profile, a pop-up menu will slide open and you can select Email Notifications.
Next, the menu of Email Notifications will appear and you will be able to toggle on or off the notification that you’d like to receive by clicking on the green button:
The second way you can update these notifications is from the Dashboard. Please note that you must be an Aircall Admin user in order to access the Dashboard.
- Log into the Dashboard.
- Click on Team in the navigation menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Select the User you would like to change email notifications for.
- Scroll down to the Email notifications tab
- Use the toggle to activate or deactivate the notifications you would like to receive
Now you’re all set up to receive the alerts you are most interested in viewing. 🎉
Have more questions? We LOVE questions! Just contact our Support Team and we’ll be happy to assist.