There are several ways in which you can upload your contacts into the Aircall Phone. Though, when uploading your contacts in this way, it will only exist in the Aircall Phone application and will not be updated in real-time synchronization with your CRM. This means that you will have to periodically update your contacts to ensure accuracy.
If you use one of the following integrations; Salesforce, HubSpot, Pipedrive, Zendesk or Intercom, you’ll now be able to use our new contact synchronization feature! If you choose to enable this feature, your contacts will:
- Automatically sync from one of the CRM’s listed above to Aircall
- Contacts from your CRM will be saved and visible for everyone in your company using Aircall
- Duplicate contact creation will be blocked
Enabling Contact Synchronization
Due to GDPR reasons, this feature is automatically disabled. However, if you would like to enable this feature, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your Aircall Dashboard
- Click on Integrations, located in the navigation menu on the left-hand side of the screen
- Click on one of the following Integrations that are applicable to the setting (Salesforce, HubSpot, Pipedrive, Zendesk or Intercom)
- Scroll to the end of the page to General Settings
- Select If a contact exists in XXX, then...Save it in Aircall
Your contacts will be saved from your CRM going forward as soon as you have updated this parameter in the General Settings section of the Integration Dashboard and as soon as your agents call clients or prospects.
Editing a Contact in Aircall
Saved contacts from integrations cannot be edited directly in Aircall. If you need to update or edit a contact, you’ll need to do so directly from your CRM.
Please also note that the contact synchronization will also be visible from Aircall’s Live Feed.
Have more questions? We LOVE questions! Just contact our Support Team and we’ll be happy to assist!