The latest version of the Aircall phone for desktop represents a major update of our core phone app, with new code, a fresh design, and added features.
So What’s new?
A new technical framework
Under the hood, the code has been completely updated to enable improved performance.
- Better resource management to support call quality
- Easier and quicker to develop new features in the future
A fresh, clearer design
The interface has been completely redesigned, with a focus on making it more accessible and easier to use.
- More labels, bigger text, and better icons
- Actions are clearly visible so users know what to expect
- Larger useful space for in-call view, and more visual contrast for clarity
Features to help users prioritize and manage calls
The inbox is easier to understand, and designed for efficiency.
- To-do list (inbox) categorized by call type, and updated in real-time
- Search by number or contact
- Filter your To-do list by number
Check out this brief video overview: