The Aircall-Bullhorn integration has a lot to offer by streamlining the way you track, manage, and collect data that drive your staffing and recruiting business. Thankfully, getting set up only takes a few minutes!
Before you start, make sure that you have admin rights in both Aircall and Bullhorn.
To begin, login to your Aircall account.
- From your Aircall Dashboard.
- Select Integrations on the left sidebar menu.
- Select Bullhorn.
- Click on Install.
Now you will be guided through a few easy steps outlined below.
Step 1: Aircall Authentication
- Click on Connect to Aircall. This will open a screen for you to add a required Authentication name. You will see a default name already provided for you. (While a name is required, it will not be visible anywhere so any name can be used here, either the suggested default or a name that you choose yourself.)
- Click Add and a pop-up will appear.
- From the pop-up, click to Authorize this integration to access information about your calls in Aircall.
- Click on Next to continue to the next step.
Step 2: Connect An Aircall Number
- Select an Aircall number from the drop down to connect to Bullhorn. (Please keep in mind that if you do not select a number it will not be linked.)
Step 3: Bullhorn Authentication
- Click on “New Authentication.”
- This will open a screen for you to enter 3 required fields.
- First, you will see a default authentication name already provided for you. While a name is required, it will not be visible anywhere so any name can be used here -- either the suggested default or a name that you choose yourself.
- When finished, click Add Authentication. If the integration is successful, you will see a message that says “Bullhorn connected.” Once you see this, click on Finish.
Great, your integration is active! You're all set and ready to get the most out of your Aircall-Bullhorn integration.
Need a little more help? No problem! Just contact our Support Team and we would be happy to help!